Miguel’s Restaurants – Miguel’s Jr. and Miguel’s California Mexican Cocina – has championed the health and safety of our guests and team members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. As we celebrate the gradual return of different venues of business, we believe key protocols withstand the test of time and remain in the best interests and continued health of everyone.
Therefore, as a trusted employer and business citizen of our communities, we will continue the following good practices until further notice.
- Pre-shift check-in with all team members, including temperature checks and COVID-19 screening questions
- Masks for all team members
- Contactless payment via Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Contactless drive-thru which includes
- Food handed out on trays; check presenters used to collect payment
- Sanitization of trays and check presenters after each use
- Curbside ordering & delivery
- Sealed third party delivery bags
- Packaged utensils
- Closed Hot Sauce Bars – please ask a Miguel’s team member for help with any selection.
Thank you to the greater Inland Empire and Orange County communities for supporting our family owned business. We look forward to serving you and your family again soon.